Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

WE GOT THE HOUSE!! After one offer and 7 counter-offers from us and 7 counter offers from the seller...setting the First Weber Rhinelander record for # of counter-offers...we have an excepted offer :oD

Listing of our house.

Earlier I was playing with Caden and I put a blanket over my head so he could pull it off (we play this game often). I hear him come up to me and feel him grab the blanket and I was expecting him to pull it off ("where's mommy?") but instead he put it over his head too so we were both under the blanket. We had a nice little conversation under there.

Caden: Bee doo da de do!
Me: Really? Bee doo da de do?
Caden: Eshh.
Me: Wow!
Caden: HI!
Me: Hi!

We put our forehead together and our noses together. Then I tickled him. It was so sweet! After that he pretended to wash my hair. He had an empty shampoo bottle and "dumped" it on my head and made a "fshh fshh fshh" noise. He rode around a bit on my back then it was nap time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello again. you boy is too cute again. sorry i didnt talk that long but like i said im not feeling all that well. i just wanted you to know that i change my profile so that you could check my profile out on myspace. you can see all the pics of jeremy n the kids. i dont have many of me on there. i will call you as soon as i am feeling better and it is quite in the house lol. i was really good to hear from you. i will talk to you soon amy