Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cannot Focus

Caden fell asleep while Tiana and I were shopping at Target. I was suprised! I guess vacation does that to ya!

Here is the picture I said I would post of Caden in the tunnel...he is so tired!!


I haven't written in a while. Sorry! Things are really exciting around here lately. We are about to put in our first offer on a home. Eeek! I knew that this would be stressful but I didn't realize it would be so emotionally & mentally draining. Megan is going to watch Caden while we go see the realtor and that is soooo nice. Last time we were there it was hard to focus. So wish us luck!

Trevor's birthday was last week. 27 years old.

I can't really focus right now...too many things to think about and I'm ADD. I'll keep everyone updated on the house offer.

No comments: