Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Missing Daddy time.

After a four day weekend Trevor has gone back to work. We had such a good time playing together! Every night after dinner the three of us play together. Caden runs around and around the ottoman! He seems to pick up new things so fast at this time. He's been giving hugs and kisses lately. When he does he says "awww." I wonder where he got that from? Once in a while he kisses w/ his mouth shut. Progress! He so hard to keep up w/. I got this monkey harness for when we go shopping. Works great, he can't run away, but he can still pull things off the shelve. Oh well it keeps the store staff busy! I finally got some boots that fit on his fat little feet...so we played out side some. He loves the snow. I think I hear him squealing upstairs so I'll go now...I'm sure I'll have a story about my lil puppy soon.

Dayna

No comments: