Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cuddle Puddle

We made it to Michigan. After a long day of traveling yesterday we are here :oD! Caden did great both in the car and then on the plane. He just wouldn't sit still. I'm glad that Mesaba (the airline my mom works for) make the employee fly w/ their buddy. That meant that my mom was with me. I'll post pictures of Caden in the tunnel @ the Detroit airport later.

Last night I stayed w/ my sister in her king size bed w/ all three of her dogs! Emmy cuddled up to me and layed her head on my shoulder, Sidney was by my feet and Piaza cuddled w/ Jessie but had her nose on my elbow. I had to go change Caden's diaper @ 5am and when I came back they all started barking at me. At 6:30 i thought Caden was awake so I went in his room and he was sleeping and I woke him up (oops). I just stayed on the bed in his room so the dogs wouldn't bark at me again.

Lots of exciting things to come I'm sure. I miss Trevor though. TREVOR if you read my blog I MISS YOU. I would rather cuddle w/ you than Emmy...your less hairy and don't lick yourself.

No comments: